25% longer waxing paper increasing the performance of waxing with its special texture and strong tackiness..
Remove Waxing Paper provides you an easy and practical waxing experience with its strong adhesiveness and rigid, untearable design. The strips produced in thick, flat and durable form are a total of 2,5 meters comprised of 10 strips. Each strip is of 7 cm width and 25 lengths.
- Product Specifications
- Strong adhesion
- Inflexible and untearable texture
- 25% longer
10 waxing papers each cut to size 7 cm x 25 cm (Total of 2.5 m)
- For a unique waxing experience, we recommend you to use Remove Waxing Paper with Smart Roll-on Liposoluble Wax Kit or warm wax.
- To get effective results with waxing paper, ensure that you spread the wax in the direction of hair growth.
- Stick the waxing papers on the waxed area on your skin in the direction of hair growth and press to avoid any bubbles.
- Pull the waxing paper in one move, in the opposite direction of hair growth and parallel to your skin.
- If you taut your skin with one hand while you are pulling the waxing paper, it will avoid wax and hair residues.
- Read all user instructions and product definitions before using the products and follow the instructions and definitions while using the product.
- Try Multi Action Hair and Blackhead Removal Liposoluble Wax, Remove Pre Wax Preparation Wipe and Remove After Wax Cleaning Wipe on a small part of your body separately, 24 hours before you completely apply them to your body. You can use the product if your skin isn't allergic or doesn't show any reaction to it.
- Keep the product out of the reach of the children.
- The product is used externally.
- Do not swallow the product and avoid contact with eyes. If you swallow the product or in case of eye contact, rinse with water and seek medical advice with product's package.
- Do not use without your physician's permission, if you are having any dermatological treatment such as peeling, laser or a similar one.
- Do not use the product without you doctor's permission, if you had a nose surgery or a cosmetic surgery in the last 12 months.
- Do not use the product in troubled areas such as burnt, wounded, irritated and spotty areas of your skin.
- The time you need to heat the product in the microwave oven may change depending on the power of your oven.
- If you are heating the product in microwave oven or normal oven, wait beside the oven.
- The product is not suitable for diabetics, pregnant and retinoid patients.
- Before using, always check the heat and consistency of the product after you heat it. If your skin is burnt after using the hot product, keep the burnt area under cool water for 3 minutes. If burnt remains, seek medical advice immediately.
- Do not insert the safety barrier into your nostrils and outer ear while applying the product to nostril and outer ear. Safety barriers in the tips, prevents the product from sticking to the sensitive areas in the nose and ear. If the product sticks to the sensitive canals, it may hurt you.
- Do not keep the product on your skin more than 1 minutes. If you keep the product too long, it will become hard. It may break while pulling and it may leave residues. These kind of residues may easily be cleaned by Remove After Wax Cleaning Wipe.
- It is normal to have rushes on your skin after use. If the rushes are permanent and feel like burning, apply cold compress to that area and seek medical advice.
- Never apply the product successively on the same area more than once. Successive use may cause irritation and burning sensation on your skin.
- After using the product, do not expose that area to direct sun shine for 12 hours and do not use any cosmetics or cream in this time period.