Multi Action 80 ml
Liposoluble Wax for Hair & Blackhead Removal
Remove blackheads, hair in ears, nose and face with a single product...
Multi Action, is specially designed to get rid of blackheads and unwanted hair on your face. You can apply wax in T area, inner ear and inner nose areas on your own, in a practical and extremely easy way.
Multi Action, which could be warmed in all oven types, easily purifies blackheads and removes the hair around lips and face without using strips.
The spatula which provides easy application in different areas and is patented, has three different applicators such as "inner nose", "wide area" and "inner nose". To provide hygiene and convenience in future uses, there are 6 spatulas in the package.
- Product Specifications
- Suitable for woman and man use
- Liposoluble wax for hair and blackhead removal
- Efficient hair removal in 4 areas
- Cleans blackheads in T area
- Can be used without strips for the hair around lips and facial hair
- Cleans the inner ear and inner nose hair with specially designed spatula
- It can be heated in all kinds of ovens.
- It freezes when applied to the skin and enables to remove the hair without strips.
- It only sticks to the hair.
- It is produced of real beeswax.
- It doesn't contain rosin resin, paraben, mineral oils and sugar.
- Dermatologically tested.
- 1 Bottle of Liposoluble Wax 80 ml
- 4 Lip Protecting Mustache Etiquettes
- 6 Remove After Wax Cleaning Wipes
- 6 (3 Applicators with different tips) Spatulas
- 1 User Instructions
- T area
- Inner ear
- Around cheeks
* It can be used in all face and under chin area.
* Do not use in sensitive eye area.
Normal Oven: Do not put the product in a pre-heated oven. Start heating after putting the product in the oven and ensure that heat is not over 100°C. The package of the product can only be heated up to 100°C. Without exceeding 100°C, continue the heating process until the product reaches fluid honey consistency.
In all heating methods, keep package cover and protection cover in the package closed. Do not touch the product without protective gloves or similar measures to prevent any burns on your hands.
Spatula: There are 6 different spatulas with 3 different tips in the product package. The “conical shaped" tip of the spatula is designed for outer ear, "semicircle shaped" tip is designed for nostril and "wide shaped" tip is designed for T, lip and cheek area.There is a safety barrier under spatulas with the "conical shaped" tip for ear and "semi-circle shaped" tip for nose. During application these safety barriers should stay out of ear and nostrils and you shouldn't force them into the holes. If the spatula is used in a way that safety barriers get into the ear and nostrils, the product may cause harm on sensitive tissues in nose and outer ears while removing hair.
Cleaning Wipes: There are 6 Remove After Wax Cleaning Wipes in the product package. Use one cleaning wipe in each use only for these areas after removing the unwanted hair in nose and outer ears. We recommend that you use a new wipe after the applications in other parts such as face and T area.
To use easily, thickly apply the product heated to fluid honey consistency with the flat end of the spatula on the blackheads on and around your nose.
1. In the same way, apply the product thickly on the blackheads and hair on glabella starting from the nose bone to glabella.
2. After applying the product, wait for minimum 30 seconds and maximum 60 seconds until it gets hard. Scrap off the hardened product with your nail starting from where you finished applying, until you can hold with your fingertips. Firmly hold the scrapped end, then pull it in one motion in the opposite direction of hair growth.
8. Dip the tip with nose sign into the product with honey consistency so that the head and safety barriers are covered with the product.
- Read all user instructions and product definitions before using the products and follow the instructions and definitions while using the product.
- Try Multi Action Hair and Blackhead Removal Liposoluble Wax, Remove Pre Wax Preparation Wipe and Remove After Wax Cleaning Wipe on a small part of your body separately, 24 hours before you completely apply them to your body. You can use the product if your skin isn't allergic or doesn't show any reaction to it.
- Keep the product out of the reach of the children.
- The product is used externally.
- Do not swallow the product and avoid contact with eyes. If you swallow the product or in case of eye contact, rinse with water and seek medical advice with product's package.
- Do not use without your physician's permission, if you are having any dermatological treatment such as peeling, laser or a similar one.
- Do not use the product without you doctor's permission, if you had a nose surgery or a cosmetic surgery in the last 12 months.
- Do not use the product in troubled areas such as burnt, wounded, irritated and spotty areas of your skin.
- The time you need to heat the product in the microwave oven may change depending on the power of your oven.
- If you are heating the product in microwave oven or normal oven, wait beside the oven.
- The product is not suitable for diabetics, pregnant and retinoid patients.
- Before using, always check the heat and consistency of the product after you heat it. If your skin is burnt after using the hot product, keep the burnt area under cool water for 3 minutes. If burnt remains, seek medical advice immediately.
- Do not insert the safety barrier into your nostrils and outer ear while applying the product to nostril and outer ear. Safety barriers in the tips, prevents the product from sticking to the sensitive areas in the nose and ear. If the product sticks to the sensitive canals, it may hurt you.
- Do not keep the product on your skin more than 1 minutes. If you keep the product too long, it will become hard. It may break while pulling and it may leave residues. These kind of residues may easily be cleaned by Remove After Wax Cleaning Wipe.
- It is normal to have rushes on your skin after use. If the rushes are permanent and feel like burning, apply cold compress to that area and seek medical advice.
- Never apply the product successively on the same area more than once. Successive use may cause irritation and burning sensation on your skin.
- After using the product, do not expose that area to direct sun shine for 12 hours and do not use any cosmetics or cream in this time period.