Brazilian Bikini 80 ml
Liposoluble Wax Designed for Intimate Areas
No more stress! Practical and fun liposoluble wax experience designed for intimate areas.
Brazilian Bikini designed exclusively for intimate areas is an innovative product that you can apply on your own. Developed for the sensitive intimate areas, the product ensures a practical, easy and fun wax experience.
Including "4 different template bikini stickers" and "sensitive shaping spatula" and heatable in all kinds of ovens, Remove Brazilian Bikini will make you feel happier and safer.
- Product Specifications
- Liposoluble wax for intimate areas
- Freezes when spreaded on the skin
- Doesn't require strips during use.
- It can be heated in all kinds of ovens.
- It is produced of real beeswax.
- It doesn't contain rosin resin, paraben, mineral oils and sugar.
- Dermatologically tested.
- 1 Bottle of Liposoluble Wax 80 ml
- 4 Different Template Bikini Stickers
- 4 Pain-less Pre Wax Preparation Wipes
- 1 Sensitive Shaping Spatula
- 2 Wide Spatula
- 4 Remove After Wax Cleaning Wipes
- 1 User Instructions
- Bikini area
Preparing for UseNormal Oven: Set the oven to 100°C after you place the product into the oven and continue heating until it has fluid honey consistency. Do not keep the product in the oven for more than 15 minutes. Mix the product before use. We recommend you to use a glass bowl or plate to prevent it from burning your hands or spilling in the oven.
Caution: If you prefer to use a normal oven, do not put the product in a pre-heated oven. The package of the product can only be heated up to 100°C. If you observe a degeneration in the bottle or the shape of the etiquette, turn off the oven and wait for the product to cool. Do not touch the bottle or the product with bare hands. If the product becomes too liquid, do not use until it turns to honey consistency.
Microwave oven: If you prefer to heat the product in microwave oven, bring the power setting of your microwave oven to a maximum of 600W and heat for 6 minutes. If there isn't a power setting in the microwave oven, bring to the highest level and heat for 3 minutes. If the product isn't in fluid honey consistency, continue to heat with intervals of 1 minute, until it reaches the defined consistency. The product's heat of usage shouldn't exceed 54°C. If half or less than half of the wax remains in the package after the first use, ensure that the product stays only 2 minutes in the microwave.
In hot water: In hot water: If you prefer to heat the product in hot water, place the product in water which doesn't surpass the filling level of the product and heat at least 15 minutes, until it reaches fluid honey consistency.
In all heating methods, keep package cover and the protection cover in the package closed. Do not touch the product without protective gloves or similar measures to prevent any burns on your hands.
* To get shaped results in the bikini area, before applying wax to the area, stick the sticker of the desired shape and spread the wax on the sticker.
- The time you need to heat the product in the microwave oven may change depending on the power of your oven.
- If you are heating the product in microwave oven or normal oven, wait beside the oven.
- Do not use the product in menstrual or premenstrual period in your intimate areas.
- Before using, always check the heat and consistency of the product after you heat it. If your skin is burnt after using the hot product, keep the burnt area under cool water for 3 minutes. If burnt remains, seek medical advice immediately.
- Do not keep the product on your skin more than 1 minutes. If you keep the product too long, it will become hard. It may break while pulling and it may leave residues You can clean the residues with Remove After Wax Cleaning Wipe.
- Do not apply the product to one area more than once in one session. Successive use may cause irritation and burning sensation on your skin.
- Keep the product out of the reach of the reach of the children.
- The product is used externally.
- Do not swallow the product and avoid contact with eyes. If you swallow the product or in case of contact with the eye, rinse with water and seek medical advice with product's package.
- Do not use without your physician's permission, if you are having any dermatological treatment such as peeling, laser or a similar one.
- Do not use the product in troubled areas such as burnt, wounded, irritated and spotty areas of your skin.
- The product is not suitable for diabetics, pregnant and retinoid patients.
- Do not expose the waxed area direct sunlight for 12 hours after you applied the product. Do not use any cosmetics or cream on the area you waxed for 12 hours following the usage.